WELCOME PARENTS AND STUDENTS TO A BRIEF (SORT-OF) OVERVIEW OF ENGLISH III!!!!!
In our classroom, we work cooperatively to attain the following skills:
- Effective reading practices
-Effective note-taking practices
-Silent Sustained Reading for pleasure
-Analysis/annotation of text
-In-depth study of Amerian literature.
Throughout the course of the year, students will be expected to adhere to the following rules during classtime...
1. Respect yourself and others
2. Be on time (we begin promptly when the bell rings
3. Come to class prepared(I offer school supplies such as paper an pencil. Lack of these materials will NOT be an excuse!!!!!)
4. Food and Beverages are not to be consumed in the classroom
5. Restroom breaks should be taken before/after class.
6. Give best effort at all times
7. Be willing to contribute.