Compass Pathblazer: A Virtual Enrichment Opportunity
-extending learning opportunities beyond the time and location constraints of the classroom
PRIZES: Register by May 29, 2017 DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 4TH to participate in the first weekly $20 gift card drawings! There will be 5 winners each week!
It is never TOO LATE to register. All students who are registered by Sunday prior to the week and successfully participate will be entered into the weekly drawing. You only need to register ONCE to participate ALL SUMMER!
June 5 – August 4, 2017 - The program is free to rising 2nd - 6th grade ACPSD students. The registration deadline is May 29, 2017 to be eligible for the first round of gift card drawings.
- Students will complete Compass Learning sequences in Reading and Math successfully each week.
- Student will need at least 60 minutes of time on task per day in their “learning” space.
- Each student will complete core activities successfully with a score of 70% or higher. Parents and students can check the student’s electronic backpack each day. Lessons can be repeated until a score of 70% is attained
- Each week a drawing will be held in which 4 participating students will receive a gift card for scoring 70% on their core activities. Parents of participating registered students will also be entered for a chance to win prizes.
**Compass Pathblazer Login - Students will use their Office 365 account information to log into the Compass Pathblazer website. Be sure to change the School from Odyssey to Aiken by highlighting the word Odyssey and replacing it with Aiken.
**For ACPSD Compass Pathblazer login information or questions about ACPSD incentives contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Before logging into the program, be sure to turn the pop up blocker off or set the pop-up blocker to accept the site in your browser.
Click here for help in working with Pop-Up Blocker in Internet Explorer.
Click here for help in working with Pop-Up Blocker in Mozilla Firefox.
Click here for help in working with Pop-Up Blocker in Microsoft Edge.
Turn pop-ups on or off in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the icon you see: Menu or More
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Pop-ups," select an option:
- Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups
For questions or concerns about the Compass Pathblazer program, contact the company HelpDesk directly using the information below: