What is available at your South Aiken High School Media Center?
Many Reading and Learning Choices
- Extensive variety of books in a wide range of Lexile levels
- A balanced collection of fiction and nonfiction
- 13,408 books (97% print, 3% digital, 73% non-fiction, 27% fiction)
- Electronic book assortment, primarily of reference, but also other genres
- Nook readers for patron checkout and classroom use
- School-wide reading challenges offered throughout the year
We encourage everyone, every year to read 10 books from different genres
- Adventure, Art, Biography, College Prep, Cookbooks, Diaries, Drama, Fantasy, Fiction, Financial, Folklore,
History, Healthy Living, Humor, Mystery, Personal Growth, Poetry, Science, Self-Help, Sports, and more!
- We are ready to help with your classes, teaching digital citizenship, building research skills, helping to
develop web quests, and more.
Opportunities for Teachers and Staff