Support Videos and PPT:
- High School- Read 180/System 44 Entry Criteria: Video
- Middle School- Read 180/System 44 Entry Criteria: Video
- Elementary School- Read 180/System 44 Entry Criteria: Video
- Read 180/System 44 For Students With Disabilities: Video
How do I get access to the Dashboard and ITS?
- Each class must be setup to “Manage Applications.”
- Select each class, under Manage Roster, click Edit Class Profile.
- Under Manage Programs, place a check next to all that apply (Read 180 Next Generation, System 44, rSkills College and Career, Phonics Inventory, Reading Inventory, Reading Counts, etc.)
- After you checked the boxes to Manage Applications in the Class Profile, it takes 24-hour for the dashboard to be built.
How do I access the simulator?
- Click on the link: www.scholastic.com/literacysim
Password: read08 (read + current month)
Choose Student experience
Type in: asullivan44
This simulator can be used for R180, S44, RI, & PI. This is a very valuable resource.
Can a parent deny Read 180 or System 44 services for their child?
- Parents with concerns need to talk with their principals.
How do I install the Read 180 and/or System 44 app on an iPad?