Records Request

  • Special Education Records

    To request Special Education records, including Enrich transfers, please submit your request via email to or by fax to 803-641-2628. 

    Please include full name and date of birth in the request. No consent signature is required for public school districts.

    All others will require signed parental consent to release records.

    Please contact Susan Faircloth at 806-641-2428 with any questions regarding records request.



  • Adult Education Transcript Requests / Adult Education Transcript

Last Modified on October 28, 2019