How to Enroll
Parents of new students must provide the following:
- Two proofs of residency in the custodial parent’s name. Accepted proofs of residency include:
- A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parent’s name on the property)
- And a current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
- A copy of the student’s official state-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s SC Immunization Record