Application Information & Access
THE 2020-2021 APPLICATION HAS CLOSED.
To begin the online enrollment process, first create an account with Powerschool Enrollment by following the link below and selecting “Create Account” on the right hand side of the screen. Enter your email address (do not use an ACPSD student email address), name and phone number and create a password for your account (anyone over 13 can create an account). Please use an email address that you check often, so that you can receive updates regarding the process. The student applying should complete the application, parents/guardians may help uploading required documents as needed.
ONLY CREATE ONE ACCOUNT, TO ACCESS YOUR APPLICATION PRIOR TO SUBMISSION SIMPLY
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 4TH AT 4:00 P.M.
All current 8th grade students intrested in applying will need to complete a full application. Items needed for your application:
1. Applicant Demographic Information
2. Parent Information
3. Proof of Residency Documentation
4. Middle school course history and current course list (including all courses taken for high school credit)
5. Information on engagement in both school or community extra-curricular activities
6. Teacher/Counselor/Administrator Recommendation information: Contact name, course, email address.
7. 2020-2021 Writing Prompts- preview below and begin preparing your responses now!