Raising achievement RSM Vision: To increase student achievment
Setting standards by implementing a rigorous and
Motivating excellence engaging curriculum.
Empowering each other
Striving for success
OPEN ALL SUMMER – If you should need anything this summer, please note that our school will be open all summer, Monday - Thursday with the exception of July 2-5th. Stop by any time from 7:15 a.m. - 5:45 p.m. for support with registration, or for a tour of our school.
Our 2018-2019 registration will be accessible online this summer. Beginning June 6, parents may register their children from home or from a school computer. New students are asked to come to the school on August 1 between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. to register.
- Meet the Teacher times are designated on Thursday, August 16
Elementary 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Middle and High 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- The Meet the Teacher event does not take the place of open house once school begins.
- Returning students may register online or onsite, however we encourage parents to register online. This will provide more timely information especially as it relates to bus transportation.
- Parents who register online off site, must visit the school before August 1 to verify online information.
- Students who are new to Aiken County must register onsite.
- Parents or legal guardians are required to provide verification of residency within the school attendance zone in order to enroll their child. If they own, rent or lease their residence they will be given the option to upload or bring in two proof of residency documents. Items must be original current bills (not older than 90 days) and include the parent/guardian's name, residence and service address. A list of acceptable documents includes:
- Mortgage contract or statement,
- SC Driver's License or ID Card,
- Property Tax bill or Receipt
- Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
- Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone
- Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
- Notarized Letter from Landlord
District Website has more information--click here.
School District Will Establish Committee And Gather Community Input To Name New Adult Education Facility
Deadline for Stakeholder Submissions, Community Feedback Through Online Survey Link is Monday, June 11, at 5:00 p.m.
Jeanie Glover, current Director of Federal Programs, takes on her new role in July.
Diploma Program Focuses on College-Level Skills for College, Career Success.