2020/Summer Reading Challenge
Here is how the 2020/SUMMER Challenge will work this year:
- Choose one of the two handouts to complete (either the SCASL 20 Books to Read in 2020 or the 20 Books in 2020 – WSHS version)
- Turn in completed for by December 4th to Ms. Loy
- If you read 20 titles, you’re eligible for the drawing of a Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Didn’t read 20 titles, don’t feel left out! Ms. Loy’s been reading since January and may not get 20 read by December either!!
- ALL participants, whether you read ONE or 20 titles, will be invited to a luncheon to celebrate your accomplishments and announce the Kindle winner. You simply have to turn in your form to be invited. (No printer right now? Just keep a list of what you’ve read and Ms. Loy will print the form for you once school starts up again!)
- Challenge is open to students, faculty, staff and community; however, only students are eligible for the Kindle drawing.
If you have any questions about the program, please email Ms. Loy or join the library Remind to the righ and send her a message!
BONUS: for extra “kudos” from Ms. Loy, please share what you are reading with us on social media. Post a mini review to Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook, tag WSHS and add #WSHSWarEaglesRead (WSHS Instagram: @wshssocialmedia WSHS Twitter: @WSHSWarEagles WSHS Facebook: @WagenerSalleyWarEagles )
Library Catalogs Online Reading Research Presentation Tools Assignment Tools Just for Fun WSHS Catalog MackinVia DISCUS Haiku Deck Crossword Labs Free Rice ABBE Catalog Follett Shelf SC Digital Library Emaze Make Beliefs Comix Speed Reading Test SC State Library Bluford High Audio Library of Congress Prezi Pixton Oxford Spelling Challenge Project Gutenberg Open Yale Courses ThingLink Stripgenerator.com SCOIS PowToon ToonDoo Literature Map EasyBib Easel.ly ToonyTool Pixl Online Photo Editor Your Next Read Wordle WordArt