Welcome to Hammond Hill Elementary School where our mission is to provide innovative learning today to ensure contributing citizens for a successful tomorrow. Our faculty and staff strive daily to provide each and every student an opportunity to reach their full potential. While you are visiting our webpage you will find information about our school, your child's teacher, and ways for you to become involved within our school community. We hope that you find our webpage helpful and informative, and encourage you to visit often! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
RESOURCES FOR DISTANCE LEARNING - The following sites are resources for distance learning. For additional online resources recommended by ACPSD, please click HERE.
- SCDiscus is available for residents of South Carolina. Please contact your teacher or media specialist for the username and password:
- Bound to Stay Bound Bookstore has offered additional resources for distance learning. The "Authors" section is great!:
- Follett is offering Lightbox and AV2 World Languages interactive books FREE of charge through June 30, 2020. Click HERE to register.
- Resources for Educators and Parents during COVID-19:
- Charlotte Evans at Ebenezer Ave Elem has collected resources and created a website:
- Gale opens some of it’s databases:
- Abdo Digital Bookshelf is open through May 31st and has books for K-12:
- Blog post: Picture Books Read Aloud Videos:
-Additional Read-Aloud videos:For comedy, you can check out the Craig and Ryan Readers website for funny read aloud videos of picture books. The guys interject quite a bit of silliness into the reads so it can be fun for older kids too.
TEACHER HOURS - Throughout this school closure, teachers will be available during set office hours of 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. via video conferencing, by phone, or by email to assist with questions regarding how to access or complete curriculum content. If you or your student has any questions during non-office hours, please email your teacher and your teacher will contact you.
Ms. Taylor has served in Aiken County Public Schools in a number of capacities, beginning as a Special Education teacher, continuing as Autism Program Coordinator and culminating in her most recent position as Coordinator of Instructional Programming for the Special Programs Department.
District Announces Aspiring Principal Sara-Beth Brown Will Lead Chukker Creek Elementary School in 2020-21
Mrs. Brown will be the first from among a talented cohort of aspiring school leaders who have participated in the school district’s new Aspiring Principals Program to earn an appointment as a building principal.
Jennifer Hart Taking on Expanded New Leadership Role as Chief Officer of Human Resources and Administration
Having served as Director of Human Resources for ACPSD over the past two years, Mrs. Hart is taking on the position formerly held by Superintendent King Laurence.
Three-time defending champion Lady Jackets' swarming defense is only allowing opponents just over 30 points per game.
Attributes of Premier Students
For a closer look at the Attributes of Premier students in Aiken County Public Schools, click on the words "Attributes of Premier Students," or simply look around your school as we're sharing these attributes in a big way and posters and banners are everywhere!