Welcome to Hammond Hill Elementary School where our mission is to provide innovative learning today to ensure contributing citizens for a successful tomorrow. Our faculty and staff strive daily to provide each and every student an opportunity to reach their full potential. While you are visiting our webpage you will find information about our school, your child's teacher, and ways for you to become involved within our school community. We hope that you find our webpage helpful and informative, and encourage you to visit often! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 5, 2018 -
- The Habit of the Week is Habit 2 - Begin with the End in Mind which means to begin each day, task, or project with a clear vision of your desired direction and destination.
- 2nd grade will continue CogAT testing.
- Tuesday there is no school. Don’t forget to vote.
- Thursday is make-up picture day.
- Friday is our Veteran’s Day celebration so remember to wear red, white, and blue.
- Saturday is our PTO Movie event. We are going to watch The Grinch.
- This past week as part of our safety plan, we practiced a lockdown drill at school. Thank you to the staff and students for doing a good job doing the drill.
- Don’t forget to download the Aiken County Public School District app from the app store or Google Play to keep up with the latest information about our school and district.
2018 SCORES: Class of 2018 Surpasses 2017 Scores on SAT College Readiness Assessment While also Outperforming State, National Graduates
Year-over-year performance increased in all subject areas.
Paul Knox Middle Using Consistent Messaging, Restorative Framework to Reduce Referrals and Build School Culture
School morale has increased as discipline referrals have decreased.
2018 SCORES: Class of 2018 Graduates Outperform State Graduates in Nearly all Subject Areas in Most Recent ACT Assessment
The Class of 2018 outperformed state graduates in math, reading and science.
Nearly 80% of juniors passed the first state assessment to measure important soft skills for the workplace.