Welcome to Clearwater Elementary School!
Clearwater Elementary School is dedicated to preparing and motivating our students to thrive in an ever changing, competitive world by instilling in them respect for core values, perseverance, compassion, a global perspective, and a knowledge of multiple languages. Our highly qualified educators work to ensure each student reaches a high level of academic growth and achievement, following rigorous standards in language arts and math preparing students for college and career readiness. In a safe and secure environment, we provide our learners a diversified experience where their potential can flourish.
CLEARWATER ELEMENTARY friends and families…this will definitely be an instant collector’s edition…be sure to purchase the 2020 yearbook! This is a sneak peak of the actual yearbook cover for this year! You can purchase a yearbook at the school for $27.00.
AUGUSTA GREEN JACKETS READING PROGRAM - Students who have completed the reading program this season will still be rewarded. Participating students will be able to redeem their tickets for Tuesday, July 14th and Tuesday, July 21st. The new web address for parents to redeem their student’s voucher is:https://groupmatics.events/group/AuggieRead20 Additional tickets for parents, family and friends will be available at a special rate. Only students who complete the program are allowed to receive this ticket.
ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR IS UNDERWAY - Aiken County Public Schools' online rolling student registration for all new and returning students is underway. Parents and guardians of new ACPS students, those who are applying to ACPS Pre-Kindergarten programs and incoming Kindergarten students should click on the words "New Student Registration" to be directed to the new ACPSD student registration page.
For parents and guardians of all returning ACPS students, the best way to register online is to click on the words "PowerSchool Parent Portal" to access the link to 2020-21 online registration, which will be located at the bottom left of the page. Simply click the “Returning Student Registration 2020-2021” link to get started.
Parents who need to set up a Parent Portal account should reach out to their current school for information on how to access the parent portal account. Student Information Clerks will support parents and guardians. Parents and guardians may click on the words "school zone locator" to find their student's zoned school.
We are looking forward to a terrific 2020-21 school year, and to welcoming back teachers, staff members and students to our respective campuses. Parents and guardians please take advantage of our online student registration as soon as possible.
Registration Fees/Fee Payment
Based on your feedback, we are also pleased to introduce a new and more convenient way to pay fees online using e~Funds for Schools. One of the greatest benefits is that if you have more than one child in Aiken County schools, you may incorporate all of your students into one account and make one payment for registration fees, lunch fees or any additional fees for courses, yearbooks etc. School fees and lunch payments may be electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, and you have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
Check out our step-by-step, easy to follow parent guide to creating an e~Funds for Schools account.
We highly recommend that you establish an electronic checking option to your account so that regardless of the fee totals, you will only be charged a $1.00 processing fee regardless of the payment amount. Payments made by credit or debit card have a higher convenience fee ($2.65 per $100 payment amount.) The e~Funds for Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider; the District does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- Online payments help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up. This “auto replenish” may be helpful for ensuring lunch money is always available.
- Parents/guardians may establish a recurring payment or opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to school registration fees, instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and, of course food service payments.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Accessing e-Funds - A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents
You may access e-Funds through Parent Portal or at https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56348
- Click on Pay for Student Fees.
- Select Create an Account. You will be prompted to complete the following fields—User Name, Password, First and Last Name, E-Mail, Phone, Billing Address.
- Please enter your student’s last name and Powerschool number (lunch number included at the top of this document) and click Add Students. Your student will populate to the left. You will then click Continue on to Student Fees.
- Your student’s 2020-21 Registration Fees will automatically populate. You will click Begin Checkout to complete the process of paying your student’s fees.
Michelle B. Kennedy Appointed A.L. Corbett Middle School Principal for the Upcoming 2020-21 School Year
While she began the 2019-20 school year as an assistant principal at A.L. Corbett Middle School, when Ms. Kennedy was offered an expanded leadership role as the school’s interim principal she jumped at the opportunity and never looked back.
Wagener-Salley High School welcomes this award-winning teacher, assistant principal and instructional leader.
The current Principal of Belvedere Elementary School will begin his new role in July, and have the opportunity to provide support and guidance to many more educators.
Casey Rogers has poured his heart and creativity into the students, faculty and staff at Langley-Bath-Clearwater (LBC) Middle School as a teacher and assistant principal over the last four years. He will continue in a new role as the school’s principal during the 2020-21 school year.
For a closer look at the Attributes of Premier students in Aiken County Public Schools, click on the words "Attributes of Premier Students," or simply look around your school as we're sharing these attributes in a big way and posters and banners are everywhere!