CCES Mission Statement
WE AT CCE ARE A COMMUNITY AND CULTURE THAT VALUES ALL LEARNERS AND CELEBRATES LIFE LONG LEARNING.
To accomplish the CCE mission, we will ...
SYNERGIZE with all stakeholders
COMMIT to our purpose and vision
BUILD relationships and communicate worth and potential
We hope that you enjoy a fun-filled, safe summer!
We look forward to seeing you back at the "Creek" on the first day of school, Monday, August 20th.
NEW REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:** New for the 2018-2019 Registration *All students, new and returning, will need to provide two proofs of residency at registration:As of now, the documents listed below will be acceptable as proof of residency. Parents/guardians will need to provide at least two (2) documents from the list dated within the past three (3) months. All documents must be in the name of the parent/guardian.
If you have just moved or are in the process of moving, we will accept an original closing document or rental lease agreement as temporary proof for enrollment. After initial enrollment, two (2) of the above documents will be required within 30 days.
- Mortgage contract or statement
- Property Tax bill or receipt
- Utility bill (power, water, sewer)
- Homeowners/renters insurance policy
- Current rental/lease agreement or payment receipt
- SC Driver’s license or ID Card (Does not have to be dated within 3 months but must be consistent with another document dated within 3 months)
- Cable/satellite/Internet or telephone bill
- Voter registration card
- Notarized letter from a landlord (Must include the rental property address and the landlord’s contact information)
- Official federal government document which includes the residence address
ENROLL YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR 2018-19 ONLINE
Parents/guardians will now have the opportunity to enroll their students online, saving considerable time during school registration/verification days. As part of online registration, you may submit required information (including bus transportation), pay registration fees, submit residency verification documents, and apply for Free/Reduced lunches if applicable.
Parents of bus riders should complete the online form as soon as possible to provide proper notification to the Department of Transportation.
REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION:
Registration Fees may be paid online, or on your school's Registration Verification Day.
Students qualifying for free lunch pay no registration fees, but are expected to pay add-on fees if possible. Students on reduced lunch will pay the same percentage of the registration fee amount as they pay for meals.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REGISTRATION FEES
$40 for full-pay meal students
$6.15 for reduced
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER ONLINE:
- Your student's unique login number, located on the bottom of the student's final Report Card
- Two (2) documents that support proof of residency. These documents can be scanned and uploaded during the registration process. Acceptable documents include:
- Mortgage contract or statement,
- SC Driver's License or ID Card,
- Property Tax bill or Receipt
- Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
- Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone bill
- Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
- Notarized Letter from Landlord
Items must be current bills (not older than 90 days) and include the parent/guardian name, residence and service address. You may take a picture of the documents (or driver’s license) to upload as long as the address and information are clearly visible. Most utility companies send monthly bills as a PDF document, which you can attach as well. Any PDF, Word, JPG, or picture file may be uploaded.
Please click HERE to begin the registration process.
School District Will Establish Committee And Gather Community Input To Name New Adult Education Facility
Deadline for Stakeholder Submissions, Community Feedback Through Online Survey Link is Monday, June 11, at 5:00 p.m.
Jeanie Glover, current Director of Federal Programs, takes on her new role in July.
Diploma Program Focuses on College-Level Skills for College, Career Success.
July 27, 2018
August 3, 2018
August 10, 2018
August 13, 2018
August 14, 2018
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Aiken County Board of Education meeting
August 15, 2018