Degrees and Certifications:
B.A.- Political Science/GCSU M.A.T.-Secondary Education/GCSU Ed.S.- Advanced Educational Studies/Augusta University (In progress)
Mr. Kelsey Jones
My name is Kelsey Jones and this will begin my 10th year of teaching, my 8th at NAHS. Before I started teaching at North Augusta, I taught two years at Westside High School in Augusta, Georgia. Born in Augusta, I grew up in Thomson, Georgia and graduated from Briarwood Academy. I attended Georgia College & State University and graduated with a B.A. in Political Science and a M.A.T. in Secondary Education. I will be teaching World History this year and I'm excited to be a part of the Yellow Jacket family. In addition to being in the classroom, I am head JV softball coach. Our girls are coming off a 33-2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP season and finished ranked as the #1 overall team in the state. I have a huge desire to see students succeed on and off the field. In my spare time, I enjoy playing golf, going to concerts, going to the beach, trying new food trucks and restaurants, and spending time with family and friends. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. GO JACKETS!!!!
Supply List for the 2022-2023 School Year
Pens (Blue or Black)
1 inch 3 ring binder with subject dividers with tabs or multi-subject notebook
**You don't need to check out a textbook for the school year. We will use a class set.
Parents: Register to view your child’s activity
- In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com.
- In the top right corner of the screen, hover over Register.
- Select Parent from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Input your Parent Access Code in red. Enter that code here:
- Enter your name, email address, and password. Once you log in, you’ll be able to browse your child’s activity by clicking the arrow to the right of your name and selecting your child’s name from the top right drop-down menu.
- You also have the option to associate additional children using Schoology with this account. To associate additional children, click the down-facing arrow in the top right of your Schoology account, select Add Child, and enter the Parent Access Code of your other child/children.
YouTube video resource for getting to know Schoology: https://youtu.be/BUKTfMtvcXI
SCHOOLOGY ACCESS CODES