Our Vision for North Augusta High School:
To engage ALL students in the world class knowledge and skills needed to successfully realize their post-secondary goals through the development and implementation of relevant college and career readiness pathways.
· Our teaching should evoke curiosity and global awareness from students.
· Our speech and actions towards students and each other should come from a place of empathy.
· Our philosophies should involve a dedication to increasing students' sense of social wareness and social responsibility.
· Our practice should value both college and career paths and celebrate them equally.
· Although classroom learning is vital, experiential learning through internships, research and service learning enhances the academic setting and brings lasting knowledge.
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY FUNDRAISER
HALL OF FAME - Any senior who has a 3.0 GPA and would like to be considered for the NAHS Class of 2018-2019 Hall of Fame should complete the first page only of the Hall of Fame application. Hall of Fame candidates have demonstrated exceptional character and involvement in sports or clubs or athletics throughout high school. The first page of the application is due by November 30th. Download the application here. You must deliver a hard copy to their classrooms. Discipline records will be evaluated before your name is placed on the ballot for seniors to nominate. You will not be eligible for the Hall of Fame If you have had more than one ISS/OSS, been caught cheating, fighting, or any other 2nd or 3rd-level offense. Hall of Fame candidates are selected by the Senior Class in December and voted on by the faculty. Please see Mrs. Gambill in Room S225 if you have any questions. DON’T PROCRASTINATE!
No. 3 Wagener-Salley War Eagles Flying High into Third Round of Class A State Playoffs Against Top-Ranked Lamar
A total of nine War Eagles have been selected as All-Region players.
2018 SCORES: Class of 2018 Surpasses 2017 Scores on SAT College Readiness Assessment While also Outperforming State, National Graduates
Year-over-year performance increased in all subject areas.
Paul Knox Middle Using Consistent Messaging, Restorative Framework to Reduce Referrals and Build School Culture
School morale has increased as discipline referrals have decreased.
2018 SCORES: Class of 2018 Graduates Outperform State Graduates in Nearly all Subject Areas in Most Recent ACT Assessment
The Class of 2018 outperformed state graduates in math, reading and science.