· Partner PE students please report to room 108 at the start of 2nd period for our field trip to MVHS.
· KnitWits, South Aiken's club for people interested in the needle arts, invites all new knitters to how-to sessions each Thursday during PowerHour. Experienced knitters are invited to sign up for our guest visitor this Friday, Nov. 4, who will share a military service project as well as a new knitting technique. Meetings are held in Room 131. See Olivia Boice, Elena Minolfo, or Ms. Poplin to sign up for the guest on Friday.
· Attention all Club sponsors and head coaches: Nominating forms for Mr. South Aiken are due no later than November 4th. Please meet with your clubs and/or teams and turn these into Ms. Furtick in the library by this Friday’s deadline.
· Anyone interested in applications to this summer's acGATEWAY Arts program, please see Ms. Muse in room 315. Applications are for Music, Drama, Dance, Creative Writing and Visual Art. Please pick up applications by November 4th.
· Also anyone in National ART Honor society who hasn't paid their dues for this year may pay in the Art room this week. $3 for returning members and $10 for new members.
· Science Clue will have its first meeting this Friday during the 2nd half of Power Hour in Ms. Poppy’s room, 206. This is our 1st meeting due to multiple hurricanes. All are welcome!!
· A representative from Winthrop University will be on campus this Friday, November 4th, during Power Hour. Students are encouraged to stop by their table in the Commons Area to learn more!
Good luck to the T-bred volleyball team as they play at Pickens tonight in the 3rd round of the playoffs!!