Welcome to North Augusta Elementary School where our purpose is to work cooperatively with parents and the community to promote academic success and rigorous thinking in a safe, challenging environment with high expectations in order to develop lifelong learners.
We envision our school as a safe instructional environment where all students will have their individual needs, differences and abilities recognized, and will be challenged to excel in learning supported by a cooperative school community.
Please know that your children and their education is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (803) 442-6280 or email Mrs. Patricia Wilson at PWilson@acpsd.net.
Please complete and return to your guidance counselor by March 31, 2017.
Criteria for selection:
- Attended North Augusta Elementary School for at least three years.
- GPA 3.0 or greater by the end of the third nine weeks of senior year at North Augusta High School.
- Favorable character references.
- Well-rounded student at school and in the community.
- May not be a relative of current NAE Faculty or Staff.
March 6, 2017 - April 28, 2017
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2017
The following documents are required to register your child and must be brought with you on registration day:
- Proof of Residency Documents (2 required)
- 1 Proof – Water or Electric
- 1 Proof – Mortgage Statement or Rental Agreement
- Birth Certificate (Official Copy)
- South Carolina Immunization Form
- Medicaid Card
- Proof of Income (W2 or Paystub)
RUNNING CLUB REMINDERS
- Get dropped off at the PE entrance on practice days. Practice is Tuesday and Thursdays from 6:50 – 7:20am. March 14th – April 27th. No practice during Spring Break!
- Leave book bags along the back wall of PE room.
- No water bottles or drinks in the PE room
- Go through the 3rd Grade pod doors to get to the track on the back playground.
- Wear running shoes & comfortable clothes
- Eat a good breakfast at home on practice days
- No practice if it is raining or cold chill of 32 degrees!
Honor Court Members To Be Announced Next Week; Stars Of Public Education Banquet To Be Held At The USC Aiken Convocation Center On Thursday, April 27
Aiken Middle Students Learn About Teamwork, Production from Business Leaders During Manufacturing Day
Boeing, MTU Provided Aviation-Themed Projects For Students
Sign Up on Tuesday, March 21 for Southern City Film Festival's Workshop