Our Vision for North Augusta High School:
To engage ALL students in the world class knowledge and skills needed to successfully realize their post-secondary goals through the development and implementation of relevant college and career readiness pathways.
· Our teaching should evoke curiosity and global awareness from students.
· Our speech and actions towards students and each other should come from a place of empathy.
· Our philosophies should involve a dedication to increasing students' sense of social wareness and social responsibility.
· Our practice should value both college and career paths and celebrate them equally.
· Although classroom learning is vital, experiential learning through internships, research and service learning enhances the academic setting and brings lasting knowledge.
Engineering Summer Camp
This is a great opportunity for our rising 9th graders.
Military Affiliation Scholarship Pageant
Any 9th-12th grader who has a family member that is affiliated with a military branch is welcomed to apply for the Military Affiliation Scholarship Pageant. A representative will be available during all 3 lunches tomorrow, May 2. Applications are available at www.AUSA-GAFG-Pageant.org and are due May 31.
GlaxoSmithKline joins AECOM, SRNS and the Dept. of Defense in support of Aiken's installation of the National Math + Science Initiative
Aiken Scholars Academy to Offer Elite Academic Experience on USC Aiken’s Campus for Aiken County Students
Joint Academic Venture Between ACPSD and USC Aiken to Begin in Fall 2018
State Superintendent Molly Spearman: Frelicia Tucker of Aiken High Among State's U.S. Presidential Scholars
Tucker is One of Three Students From South Carolina to Earn the Distinction
LADY JACKETS WIN 4-A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!
The Class of 2016
More than $11,000,000 in Scholarship Offerings
71.6% Plan to Attend a Two or Four-Year College
3.4% Will Enter The Military & Serve Our Country
17% Are Workforce-Ready & Will Begin Their Careers