Welcome to North Augusta Elementary School where our purpose is to work cooperatively with parents and the community to promote academic success and rigorous thinking in a safe, challenging environment with high expectations in order to develop lifelong learners.
We envision our school as a safe instructional environment where all students will have their individual needs, differences and abilities recognized, and will be challenged to excel in learning supported by a cooperative school community.
Please know that your children and their education is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (803) 442-6280 or email Mrs. Patricia Wilson at PWilson@acpsd.net.
Open Registration for 5K
April 18th & 19th
8:30am - 2:00pm
(March 6, 2017 - April 28, 2017)
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2017
The following documents are required to register your child and must be brought with you on registration day:
- Proof of Residency Documents (2 required)
- 1 Proof – Water or Electric
- 1 Proof – Mortgage Statement or Rental Agreement
- Birth Certificate (Official Copy)
- South Carolina Immunization Form
- Medicaid Card
- Proof of Income (W2 or Paystub)
- April 13
- Food for Your Soul Fundraiser Ends
- April 21 from 6-8pm
- $10 Father Daughter Dance
- April 24 from 6-8pm
- Spirit Night at Texas Roadhouse in Augusta
- Bring flyer with you to the restaurant
* Yearbooks ordered from 4-12-17 forward will be stock only. No personalization can be done.
Character Word of the Month
The willingness to do your best.
STARS OF PUBLIC EDUCATION: Principal of the Year Honor Court Member Jason Holt of Jackson Middle School
Community Members Credit Mr. Holt's Leadership, Professionalism For Culture Change At JMS
The Festival Will Be Held From 12:00 p.m. To 5:00 p.m.
STARS OF PUBLIC EDUCATION: Principal of the Year Honor Court Member Stephanie Hammond of Mossy Creek Elementary
Mrs. Hammond's Leadership Helped Foster School's Bullying Prevention Plan
Enrollment Packets Are Available For Pick-Up At District Schools