Purpose Statement: The purpose of Aiken Middle School is to educate students to be successful, self-sufficient seekers of new knowledge and citizens who are actively engaged in their community and the world.
Purpose: All students will be given the opportunity to achieve success at their highest level.
- All educators will promote student engagement in the classroom in order for students to become invested learners who take ownership of their actions.
- The needs of all students will be met through differentiated instruction to ensure achievement, motivation, and success.
AMS 2017-18 STUDENT REGISTRATION will be held on August 8, 2017 from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
FULL PAY REGISTRATION: $45.00
REDUCED REGISTRATION: $7.35
BAND INSTRUMENT RENTAL: $35.00
If the Student is brand new to Aiken County, please bring the following:
Two proofs of residency in the custodial parent’s name.
Accepted proofs of residency include:
- A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parent’s name on the property)
- A current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
- A copy of the student’s official state-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s SC Immunization Record
*Parents of returning students will not need to provide proof of residency.
**NEW CAFETERIA FEES**
Breakfast = $1.75
Lunch = $2.60
GlaxoSmithKline joins AECOM, SRNS and the Dept. of Defense in support of Aiken's installation of the National Math + Science Initiative
Aiken Scholars Academy to Offer Elite Academic Experience on USC Aiken’s Campus for Aiken County Students
Joint Academic Venture Between ACPSD and USC Aiken to Begin in Fall 2018
State Superintendent Molly Spearman: Frelicia Tucker of Aiken High Among State's U.S. Presidential Scholars
Tucker is One of Three Students From South Carolina to Earn the Distinction